I will be speaking at MBAG’s Compliance Forum on Thursday, April 18, 2013 at the Hilton Atlanta NE Hotel in Norcross, Georgia. This full-day event will feature presentations by the CFPB, the Georgia DBF and other distinguished compliance experts along with networking opportunities with industry leaders on regulatory compliance topics affecting your business. Presentations include:
- The CFPB’s role in implementation.
- Current compliance matters with the Georgia Department of Banking and Finance.
- The new Ability to Repay and Qualified Mortgage Standards and Loan Originator Compensation.
- Refresher course on the requirements of the National Flood Act and discussion of the requirements of the recently enacted Flood Reform Act of 2012.
- Best Practices and Tips for successful implementation and continued compliance measures.
Register by March 31, 2013 and save $50! Additional information and online registration are available at: http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=wc756jcab&oeidk=a07e75prwj917f14e1e I hope to see you there!