- (704) 654-2475
*Licensed only in North Carolina.
Alicia McCraw is an attorney with Franzen & Salzano, P.C., and practices in the firm’s consumer lending regulatory compliance area. She received a B.A. in Biological Sciences from Virginia Tech in 2012 and a J.D. from Charlotte School of Law in 2015, where she served as an editor on Law Review. Prior to joining the firm, Alicia worked in regulatory compliance for a $12 billion technology based independent mortgage bank. She is admitted to practice in North Carolina.
Charlotte School of Law, Charlotte, NC, J.D. 2015
Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA, B.A. 2012
- Advise banks, lenders, loan servicers, and other financial institutions on multi-state and federal lending and loan servicing laws, including, but not limited to, the Dodd-Frank Act, RESPA, TILA, ECOA, HMDA, FCRA, SAFE Act, “anti-predatory lending,” licensing, usury, loan documentation, disclosures, loan programs and compensation;
- Monitor federal and state legislative and regulatory developments impacting the financial services industry;
- Advise on regulatory obligations and compliance risks relating to state licensing requirements and state disclosure requirements.
Movement Mortgage, Indian Land, SC, 2015-2018:
Assistant Regulatory Counsel
- Advise business units and executive management on compliance risk, legal and regulatory updates, and agency requirements.
- Track, monitor and analyze current and pending state and federal legislation and regulations, Agency guidelines, and provide monthly updates to affected business units and executive management.
- Prepare responses to complaints filed with the federal and state regulators, including State Attorney General Office and the CFPB.
- Manage day to day compliance issues for Sales and Operational Staff, support legal research for the Risk and Governance Team, and review response preparation for state and federal examinations.
- Admitted to Practice in North Carolina
- North Carolina State Bar – Member