FCCS 2021 Spring Webinar Series
April 22 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Loretta Salzano will address Compliance Issues at FCCS’ Spring Webinar Series at 11am Eastern Time.
Join us for a conversation on consumer compliance concerns for Farm Credit System lenders.
The following topics will be discussed:
• ATR/QM Rule Revisions
• Fair Lending (HMDA)
• Marketing in compliance with RESPA Section 8.
• Borrower Rights—Privacy/Information Policies
• Mortgage Servicing
• Steering clear of unfair and deceptive acts and practices
• Identifying risks under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act
• A new Administration brings new appointments and new directions for regulations. Learn how leaders should position themselves and their staff to be prepared.
1. Attendees will learn about current challenges System leaders are facing with consumer compliance.
2. Attendees will also be made aware of the implications on the ever-changing consumer regulatory world.
Registration is available at the link below.