Services: Automobile Dealers
- Defense of individual and class actions involving a vast array of topics, including, but not limited to, spot delivery, fees, state and federal disclosures and insurance matters.
- Respond to various levels of inquiries from state and federal regulators, and government-sponsored enterprises, both formally and informally.
- Management of litigation nationwide, so you deal with one firm – not fifty.
- Negotiate and draft various agreements, such as broker agreements, purchase and sale agreements, marketing agreements, employment agreements, and warehouse agreements.
- Provide opinion letters related to such contracts.
- Assist clients with compliance with employment laws, including wage and hour (Fair Labor Standards Act and analogous state laws), anti-discrimination (Title 7 and 1981 claims), and the Family Medical Leave Act.
- Draft employee manuals and train the client’s staff regarding the applicable employment laws, including sexual harassment.
- Respond to EEOC and state agency employment charges and defend our clients in employment litigation.
- Counsel clients with regard to compliance with state and federal privacy laws, such as Gramm-Leach-Bliley, Fair Credit Reporting Act, FACTA, and Red Flag Rules.
- Instruct client’s staff regarding state and federal law compliance.